Wah! Sian ahhh! I want to go out! For the pass few days I'm trapped between 4 walls and facing my lappy screen! ): Seriously, I need to go out! All I do is wake up, play com, eat and sleep! -.-" No activity to do at all! Want to go out also got no company. Everyone is busy working! Looks like I'm the only lazy one who is not working eh. :/ I tell you ah. I won't be surprised if this goes on for the whole month. Heh.
Oh btw. There's smth that I'm kinda looking forward to. And that is my medical check up with the heart doctor. LOL! I wanna see if got any more problem with my poor heart. Just in case you didn't know, I've got some sort of heart problem and high blood pressure! I know right! Very scary! My heart beat is 2x faster than a human being's heart beat should be. That explains why I become breathless so fast. Its like as if I'm running a marathon all the time. Can imagine how fast it is? Haha.
Oh wells. I hope its ok though. Shall find out more scary news this Thursday. And Friday I have another check-up! -.-" If I'm not wrong need take injection on that day too. *faints* I'm scared of needle la! And since I go for all these heart check-up, they have taken like A LOT of my blood! I still rmb the first time I went for heart check-up. They drew 9 TEST TUBES OF BLOOD FROM ME! Lucky I never faint at the hospital!
Ok la. I shld stop making you all scared and worried. Hehe. Ok then. Have a good day ahead people! I just woke up not long ago btw. Duno why suddenly my body make me wake up! -.-" Heh. Anyway. Miss me yeah! Take care! (:


