My first one was very long term. Cos she had the same feeling for me too. It progressed well and far, but it couldn't last cos she was already attached. And honestly, I couldn't bear to break them up. It did affected me for damn long. Almost the whole 2yrs of my ITE life. And at some point of time, it did feel as if we were in a relationship la. Oh wells. Its over now.
Then the second one was really very short term. Lucky for me and her, she didn't feel the same. So yeah. We're still friends now. And I don't have the feeling for her already.
Honestly speaking, I did like a few girls. And yes, a some from our class and some from other classes. But hey, its a normal guy thing to look and have crushes on girls wat. Ok, I admit I sms/text 2-3 girls at the same time. But its just normal sms and no mushy mushy things! And besides, I have no gf! Or shld I say, I'm not attached to a girl and still sms others!
Fuck man! Seriously. I duno wat to say already la. I just hope you wake up and won't do such things again. Sighhh!


