Hey all. Thing have been alright so far. Did go out with my clique a few times the past few weeks. Movie, lan, etc etc. Went for job interview but I didn't get the job. ): Oh wells. I'll just have to find another job then. Heh.
Anyway. Today I found out something very very shocking! OMG! I found out my best friend/buddy/brother/close friend's true colours! And my reaction is just WTF! Aft knowing him for the past 2yrs in ITE, I didn't expect him to be like that. Seriously. I didn't know he was so desperate and would go to such an extent to get love from girls. I mean smsing mushy stuff and sweet talking to another girl when you are with your gf - THAT IS DAMN FUCKED UP MAN! And the best part, I NEVER KNEW ABT THIS TILL NOW!
Seriously, HAVE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND! WTF! I really don't know what to say. I was proud to call you my brother, but now, I guess I'll think twice. Why did you have to go so low and do smth so fucked up to get love? Seriously, I don't understand. Knowing you, I didnt expect it to come from you la. And the best part, you kept it to yourself. If you had told me, I would have advised you. I know abt you liking a poly girl and smsing this girl when you were with your gf. But I didnt know you were also doing tht with your gf's good friend. And the fact tht you were texting all those sweet talks and having feelings for her, made the whole situation worse!
Not say you are attached to some stuck up slut or wat right. Your gf (well now is ex) is a very nice person la. Very pure and kind hearted. And you still got the fucking heart to do such thing to her! Do you even have a fucking heart or not bro! Cb!
If you had feelings for your gf's good friend, why didn't you get tgt with her instead? Why did you even get tgt with your gf? Certainly, your gf doesn't deserve all this la. I'm sorry to say this, but THANK GOD you are not tgt with your gf anymore. Fuck man! I really don't know how to react to this situation. And sorry to say, but my respect for you might have just dropped.
Sigh. One thing I would really want to do to you now is give you one fucking tight slap! Argh! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU LA! Tell me!


