Thinking of you 24/7.. That's what I've been doing since the day our eyes met each others for the very first time.. Hah.. You might think I'm just merely saying this, but honestly, I really mean it.. You really make me happy each time I see you.. :)
I remember you telling me to forget you and that you are not the girl that I shld await for as your future is already in the hands of someone else.. It just kills me to hear that.. But hey, I guess its the truth that I have to face right..? You know what, I have accepted that fact already.. I already know that just friends is all we are ever going to be..
But you.. You are not just another friend to me.. You deserve more than that.. You have done so much and touched my heart so many times.. And you are the first person to make me feel truly in love..
Every moment we spent together will never be forgotten.. Its still in my mind as if I happened just ytd.. I still remember the time when we watched movie on my ipod at the library.. You just lean against me on my shoulder and we laughed together while watching.. And also, I remember the time when you went to find and follow me all the way just to pass me panadol.. You know how blessed I am to have someone who cares so much about me..
I still feel miserable without you.. Really.. Miss you so much.. In school you might see me so cheerful and happy but deep down, I'm very sad and heartbroken.. I know you don't want me to "torture" myself like this, but I can't help it.. I made a promise to myself that I will be beside you all the time, through thick and thin, and that I will always be there for you when you need me until the day when you pick your life partner and go his way with him forever.. Even then, I will continue to pray for you to have all happiness forever and ever.. This is a promise I made to myself and to you in my heart..
I don't know if you still read my blog.. I hope you still do.. Then you will know how I truly feel inside.... I <3 E...


