Hey ho. I was rather tired and shag ytd. I juz kept my post very brief. Didnt get a chance to mention something.
Anyway. I would like to thank my best-est friend ever for her help with my Taxation. I wouldn't have found the paper easy if not for her help. She took her time the day before the Taxation exam to give me private tuition and teach me everything step by step. "Scold" me here and there when I was slacking off. She even use ruler to beat my hand when I was feeling lazy to do alr. (quite pain actually! :P) I'm really really grateful for everything. Honestly, I duno how to express my thanks and gratitude to you.
Alright. Thats about it for now. And once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP..! I really really owe you one. I also hope we would be able to be friends FOREVER and EVER..! (: *hugs*


