Oh gosh.. Look at my dear bloggy.. Collecting dust and spiderwebs already..! I'm so sorry to neglect you for the past 3 weeks.. :'(
It has really been a hell of a week for me.. Monday had accounts exam.. It was rather easy I must say, but I made ALOT of careless mistakes..! OMG..! I hope my results wont be tht bad.. Well, either way, I guess I wont know whether it is good or bad coz of the stupid new ITE rule.. Teachers are only allowed to tell the students whether they pass or fail.. I wonder which idiot came up with that rule.. Its the most dumb thing I've ever heard..!
Tuesday was a fun but very tiring day.. Went for S&W and played floorball..! Yay..! Super fun man..! Played a 3v3 match.. It was Lyn, Derrick and me vs Az, Ameer and Wati.. Haha.. Quite balanced team la.. But I must say, Az is an all-rounder sportsman..! He is good at almost every sport we play at S&W.. He happily dribble through our team and scoring all the points for his team.. Pro right..! The worse part is that I was the keeper..! I literally had to slide, jump and dive to block Az's shots and in the end they still win.. Sad.. Sob sob.. :'( I went home that day with aching leg muscles and a numb lower back.. But it was all WORTH IT..! Had so much fun..! :)
Wednesday was very typical.. Went for TPD lecture and tutorial.. Had progress test during tutorial.. SIAN..! -.- I read the questions but I didnt know anything sia..! Ok la.. Some were kinda common sense questions which I could answer.. The rest of the questions left me totally blank.. But thanks to my dear group mates Weiwei and Derrick, we manage to finish the paper.. Haha.. Coz we took out textbook and copy answer.. =X Heh..
Then ytd I didnt attend lessons.. I was feeling very very weak..! My lower back is still feeling numb thanks to S&W and I was sleepy to the max..! I woke up to Derrick's sms in the morning, telling me tht he will be late coz he also feeling damn tired.. Haha.. Actually I wanted to ask him to meet but my pillow and bolster dun want to let go of me.. So no choice lor.. Haha.. =P But I still went to school to meet up with my clique, the cuties..! Haha.. Initially we planned to have a gym session with Weiwei but end up changing plans.. Coz smth happened and Derrick had to rush back home coz of some family thing and Dianto was jus being his usual lazy self..! Went for lunch tgt and then we separated.. Had a mini "adventure" with Dianto aft tht.. Walked around all over the Tampines 1 and tht area looking for wireless connection..! Haha.. Damn "FUN" la.. -.- Finally settled down at Toastbox at Tampines 1.. Bought a cup of Teh-C and chill there for 2-3hrs..


