Hello people.. Oh gosh..! Look at all these spider webs on my bloggy..! Heh.. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY for not updating yeah.. Been really busy lately.. Its nth but projects,exam and sleep for me.. Really.. Last week had my Tourism CA.. Well.. It was quite easy I must say.. But I lost 6marks already..! Coz I answered some questions wrongly..! And I think I might lost a few more marks here and there.. Coz some of the places they ask in the questions I never even hear of before..! -.-
Besides the exam.. I also have been chiong-ing the Tourism project with my grp members.. I'm glad to say that the report is well done..! Good job to my group members Derrick Toh,Dianto Koh and Gabriel Choo aka Weiwei.. Haha.. Now, I'm juz very nervous and scared for the presentation.. 8am on Monday morning..! First day of presentation and first group to present..! Power sia..! But hor.. I scared cannot wake up.. And I also scared Dianto cannot wake up..! Then gg to our group liao.. Well.. Lets hope everything will turn out well yeah..!
Ok then.. Thats all for now.. I am very tired and going to get some rest.. Good morning people..! Take care yeah..! ^-^


