Hello readers.. It has been a long time yeah.. Sorry to keep all those who are still following me waiting.. :(
Anyway.. It has been pretty normal for me.. As usual, full of ups and downs.. Hmm.. Then downs would be FALLING SICK ON TAXATION EXAM DAY..! Ahhh..! Can you believe it..?? I woke up to a 37.8'C fever on the morning of my taxation exam.. And my body felt sooo weak.. Cant even get up to see doctor.. Then when I woke up, got missed calls and smses from Derrick and the others.. I'm so touched and grateful to have such caring friends.. Then Ms Chan also called to ask why I didnt attend exam and asked me to get MC..
Well.. End up I didnt get MC coz was too shag.. So on the nxt school day I went to talk to Ms Chan.. Then she say she try to talk to the SH for me.. Yay..! Good news.. Ms Chan managed to help me get to take the retest for tax..! Thanks so much Ms Chan..! :) Retest is this coming Thursday @ 4pm.. So muz revise and do well la.. Though it is capped at 50%, I will not complain la.. Better than getting a 0 right..!
Then as for the ups, I got a birthday present..! LOL.. A bit overdue but I still like it and appreciate it a lot.. Hmm.. Guess wat I got........ Haha... Its nth much la.. Its juz an SP t-shirt..! LOL.. Happy Happy sia.. Hopefully I will be able to get into SP aft I graduate from ITE.. :) Let me show you my present...
Haha.. Cam whore-ing with my new shirt.. LOL
Well.. Besides getting my present, I am also quite happy and relieved tht advanced accounting paper is over.. The best part is tht I manage to do it..! So happy and proud of myself.. I hope the results wont disappoint me.. Coz I really want to show my teacher Ms Heng tht I can do it.. And I'm not the type tht will give up.. Now, I think tht I'm the slowest and most lagging behind in ADA lessons.. :( But I'm sure I will be the one getting good grades if I continue to fight for it.. And with the help and guidance of my ADA teacher Ms Heng and my bros Derrick and Dianto, I can do it..! Thanks for the support alright..! I'll do the best I can and try not to disappoint you guys... :)
Alrighty.. Its 3am+ already..! And guess wat.. Lesson at 8am..! OMG..! I'd better get some sleep now.. Goodnight readers..! I will guarantee I'll update soon.. Now I got to go.. Take care yeah.. And and muz remember to miss me too yeah..! :P





