Hey yo.. Its 3.06am.. And I'm still awake..??? OMG..! I cannot sleep sia.. Tmr got progress test for TPD.. And I duno anything.. I'm studying now but nth seems to be able to get in my head.. Argh..! Then try forcing myself to sleep but also failed.. Argh..!
I think you all can see from my post and they way I type tht my mind is in a mess.. Well.. There's a lot in my mind la.. Really.. And and.. I have also made up my mind to move ahead and not dwell on the past.. I want to move on.. And continue this path I have in front of me.. I have been sitting and sulking for damn long alr.. And honestly, its bringing me no good.. In fact, it made things worse for me..
Hmm.. My school life is ok la.. I'm happy and content with everything I have.. Teachers, friends... But I am not happy with my results la... But I deserve the results I get.. No complains.. I didnt study hard enough, simple as tht.. And also, I might have been a bit too complacent and overconfident abt my SVE and WFB.. So I deserve to get slapped in my face with a B grade...
Anyway.. This year.. I want to try and push myself even further.. Try to push my gpa up.. Need to listen attentively in class and not doze off like last year.. So far, I have been attentive la.. And I am beginning to see the light.. For my accounting, I regret not studying hard since last year.. Hah.. But think again.. I should live my life with no regrets.. Last year was simply a defeat.. I was defeated by my teacher and the module.. And the result of tht is, a blur me in accounting class.. Lagging behind of the class.. Sian.. Lucky this year I have a better teacher.. Guiding me through the lessons, instead of spoon feeding me.. Hah.. So I guess I would be able to do better this year for my accounts.. I juz got to keep the focus in school..
And as for my tax module, I can say its also manageable la.. Though I'm still crawling, I know I would be able to begin to walk soon.. Juz need to practise more..
Alright.. I think I shall stop here.. Honestly, I duno wat is the main intention of this post.. Its juz basically wat I have in mind.. Sorry if you dun understand.. Anyway.. Bye bye.. Take care all..!


