Hello everyone..! Sorry for not blogging for abt 3weeks.. Kinda lazy to blog.. Sorry sorry.. :(
Anyway.. Got a lot of hing happened man.. Really sudden and unexpected.. Really.. Some of them I really cant believe it also sia.. But thts life la.. Well.. There were happy thing happening too.. So it has really been damn "WOW"...! Hahah..
Ok la.. I got nth to say now.. Feeling damn stone and kinda tired.. Then exams are around the corner... Got to study study study..! Haiz.. I dunno if I can get everything by the exams sia.. So much theory..! OMG..! Can die man..! But but.. I am quite happy my group is quite on task for tourism.. Well, maybe not really there yet.. But we are on the right path.. :)
And my tourism group is awesome man..! Derrick, Dianto, Weiwei and myself.. Hah.. A group of idiots..?? Haha.. True enough.. This project make the 4 of us know each other better.. LOL.. Really.. Cant wait for the nxt time we have group discussion.. :))


