<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Woah.. One week never blog alr.. Psps.. Really tiring la.

Everyday is like go school, study, home, com, sleep... Hahah.. The only time I go out is aft school with my clique or when school end early.. Tht also will be until like 5pm then go home.. Hah.. My life juz flipped around huh..?? Hah.. From some idiot who can never go home early, always dun bother about lesson, late for school and skipping school.. To some "guai kia" who always early for school, listen attentive in class, dun pon school anymore and go home straight aft sch... Ok la ok la.. I am not always early la.. But now my late is the most 15mins only.. No more 1hr plus like last year..!

Well.. Its good la.. I juz need to keep going this path and I'm sure I'll do well.. Honestly speaking, I beginning to 'see the light' for my advance accounting (ADA).. Aft so long I finally see the light for my accounting again.. And this time I hope it will last.. And for my tax.. I also 'see the light' and catch the ball alr.. I hope can push my accumulated gpa up up up the next exam.. So muz continue effort..! Jiayou Ridz..! :)

Ok.. Tht aside.. I am now officially phone-less.. Firstly, I bo lui and never pay bill for 3mth plus.. Then now, I ask mummy pay alr but its like too late alr.. Line kena terminated.. And on top of tht got a lot of other complications.. And soon, M1 is going to take my phone away.. How unlucky can I be..!?!? I know I pay bill late la.. But its not like I dun want to pay wat.. Its coz I bo lui and my mum also bo lui.. So I cant do anything right..?? Then suddenly M1 had to bring up all this complications and put me into even more trouble.. Haiz.. 

I guess, this is juz life.. When one aspect of it is calm and organised, another aspect will go haywire.. Haiz.. But one of my close friends have one told me.. God never sends us more than what we can handle.. So I juz have to remain calm and face everything with and open heart.. Ppl may kick and throw me to the ground but I have to make the effort to get back up.. It may be a very very tough road ahead of me.. But I still have to go through it.. No more hiding alr.. 

Woah.. I still got more to say.. Heh.. Sorry ok.. This post might be a little long and draggy.. Coz I juz want to let everything inside my out.. Like vomit out everything here.. Haiz.. Now.. I feel so deprived of one thing.. My phone.. Without my phone, I feel so suffocated.. Like as if I'm trapped in a world of my own.. Feel so disconnected from everyone... And also I feel so deprived of smsing... Got someone I want to sms and have been waiting for my sms.. But I juz cant sms tht person.. Argh..! Feeling like crap now man.. 

Ok la.. I think I'll juz stop here.. I getting a damn bad headache now.. And I have got school tmr.. So yea.. Goodnight..! Take care..


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:24 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |