Hey ho.. Sorry for not updating my bloggy peeps.. I have been lazy tese few days.. Haha.. Psps.. Hmm.. Oh guess wat... I have been at home for the past week... Juz rotting all the way..! OMG..! Seriously man.. I have not left my hse.. All I have been doing is eat, play com, watch tv, bathe and sleep.. It keep repeating over and over everyday.. Boring life huh.. Sian.. If it goes on like this for the whole holidays right, confirm I become crazy one.. Ahhh..!
Anyway.. I feeling every anxious now.. Coz 31st March 2010, exam results come out... Well.. Thts wat I heard la.. I am looking forward to it.. But also feeling very very anxious and nervous.. I wonder how I did.. I hope I would be able to pass everything.. Seriously.. Not only tht.. I hope I get As.. Like for SVE and WFB.. At least these 2 subjects muz get A.. Coz my IAC and BFS I know confirm no hope one.. But nontheless, I hope I pass my BFS and IAC too.. So lets hope for the best yeah.. And and pray for me too yeah ppl.. Thanks.. :DD


