Hello everyone.. My Wednesday was a rather normal one.. But its filled with tears... :'(
I woke up at abt 2pm.. Thanks to a call from Daddy.. He say he bought lunch and ask me wake up open door for him.. So I woke up and visit the toilet first.. Heh.. Wash up and all.. Then aft I come out, juz nice Daddy come back.. So ate lunch with Daddy and chit chat with him.. Take abt all the random crap.. Heh..
Aft lunch went to my lappy and do the usual.. Check FB and Plurk.. Then went on to watch my drama, Autumn's Concerto.. Like all other dramas, it is very addictive and touching.. So the rest of my afternoon was spent flooding my living room with tears.. :'(
At abt 6pm went to bathe.. Then ate dinner and went back to my drama.. Hehe..
Now I watch until ep 7 alr.. Hmm.. Most probably will continue tmr la.. Tired alr.. Though the nxt ep seems very nice.. Haha.. Muz tahan till tmr.. Now maybe go roam around FB and plurk a while more.. Then most probably go zZz alr..


