Hey yo.. Omg.. I have not been blogging again..! Sorry sorry.. I am rather lazy to update.. Also, these few days been busy.. So sorry yea.. :( Well.. Past few days was fun.. Had been going out a lot.. Nooo..! Spending a lot of money too.. Ahh..!
Saturday I went for City Alive.. OMG.. Shiok man..! Party the whole night.. Then in the morning when I reach home, straight away KO.. Sleep through the whole Sunday..
Anyway.. Ytd was Monday.. Heh... I overslept and missed morning lectures.. Haiz.. Reached sch during lunch break and met my clique at Cafe 2.. Didnt have mood to eat, so I juz bought a chicken wrap.. It has been a long time since I ate chicken wrap.. Then went to Co-op shop to buy drink.. And aft tht headed to class for WFB.. WFB went through the paper we did last week.. As usual, no one was bothered abt WFB.. Ended up browsing the net and playing fb.. But I was very moody and no mood to do anything.. Duno why.. So I juz sit and stone in class.. SVE aft tht was normal.. Nth special or interesting happened.. And during IAC, I dozed off..
Aft sch went to Tampines 1 to look at camera.. Woah..! $400 bucks plus.. But no choice must start saving now.. Coz I die die must get it.. I getting it as a birthday present for someone.. So yea.. Muz discipline myself to save the cash lor.. I'll keep updating you guys on how much I have saved ok.. Currently, there is $30 bucks in the camera fund.. Hehe.. I will blog everyday updating on how much the camera fund has.. Oh ya.. And if anyone want to donate please dun hesitate to approach me..! :)


