<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Hello people..! I havent blog the past few days.. Got miss me or not..?? Confirm miss me a lot right..?? =p Heh.. Anyway.. I shall not talk abt the past few days uhh.. Lazy to type sooooo much.. 

Hmm.. Guess wat.. I have not slept for 2 days alr sia.. And today is going to be the third.. Coz today got Arsenal match uhh.. Cannot miss.. Ytd also I watch match.. So yea.. Thts why I have not been sleeping.. Match starts at 4am.. And ends at abt 6plus.. If I were to sleep right, confirm cannot wake up for sch one.. So juz stayed awake playing com.. Then went to bathe at 9am and finally left hse at 9.35am.. Took train to school and reached school at abt 10.40am for BFS lesson.. Initially was alone but when I transfer to take bus 2, I saw Weiwei in the bus.. So went to sch with him coz he also in BFS.. 

BFS lesson was normal.. Mr Liang went through past year papers.. And as usual I get bored and I started drawing on my paper.. LOL.. Aft BFS, went for lunch at Campus Heaven.. Ate chicken set with macaroni and mash potato sides.. Since I was very hungry, I finish my food damn fast.. And while waiting for the rest to finish, my eyes were closing.. Tiredddd.... 

Then comes SVE lesson.. Chio bu teacher was not late today.. Came same time as us.. Hehe.. SVE was also very normal today.. Nth special happened.. IAC was nxt.. As usual, lab lesson = playing com lesson.. First half hour was spent doing survey for the teachers, giving feedback and stuff.. Aft tht, was on facebook and plurk all the way.. Then when Mr Sean ask me question, I duno anything..! zZz.. Die luhh.. Final exams coming and I dun know anything for my IAC.. Best part is tht IAC is high credit..! 

Aft sch, went to tampines inter with Kenneth, Weixiong and Mr and Mrs Toh.. LOL.. But today so little of us, all go home straight.. Company Kenneth go macs buy burger and also buy one for myself.. Heh.. Then took 28 to Bedok inter to meet Mike to collect my WFB project work.. Yay..! Finally done.. And since I got no printer, I ask Mike help me print.. THANKS MIKE..! Chat awhile with Mike at the bus stop and then bused home in bus 28.. 

Reach home, bathe and play com.. Then ate dinner with bro and mummy.. Talking crap while eating dinner.. Heh.. So fun..! Then aft dinner, sat on the dining table and chit chat with mum and bro.. Daddy and my sisters were doing homework.. Daddy teaching them.. So they eat later.. Anyway.. Talking crap with bro and mummy was fun.. Really enjoy myself.. 

Ok luhh.. I want to go play game now.. Match today start at 4am too.. So need to kill time yea.. Ok.. Take care ppl.. I'll update again tmr.. Or soon I guess.. Bye Bye..! Miss me more ok..! :)


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:02 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |