Hello everyone.. Its almost a month since I last blogged..! OMG..! I'm really really sorry for MIA-ing.. My bad.. Anyway.. My dear lappy juz came back from "hospital" two days ago.. I am soo happy to have her back.. (: Oh btw, I have given my lappy a name.. Initially I wanted to give it a guy name but now I have decided to name it May.. Cute name huh.. Hehe.. I hope she likes her new name and wont crash on me again.. :p
Guess wat.. I missed my BFS CA1 retest ytd coz I was feeling unwell.. Had a hangover actually.. Went to watch soccer match and drinking the night before.. Then in the morning KO lor.. Haiz.. Stupid me.. ):
Now, I'm struggling to finish up my work.. OMG..! Got projects tht are already overdue which I have yet to complete.. To be exact, the WFB report.. Everyone handed in the report last week..! And I still have not completed mine.. Sigh.. Then, still got SVE script to write..! And and.. Its like only 1 more mth to the final exams..! Haiz.. I duno if I can make it to second year.. This term is like sooooooo rushed.. So many things to do in so little time.. Argh..! Juz thinking of it makes me sick.. Really.. Hmm.. You know arh.. Sometimes I juz feel like giving up.. Seriously..
Ok luhh.. I think I shall stop here for now.. I'll update again ltr aft sch.. Good Morning to all of you..! Take care..! <3


