<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 04, 2009
Hello to all my readers.. Sorry for not blogging the past few days... Have been busy with projects.. zZz... Damn sian.. Anyway.. My thursday was rather normal.. I woke up late.. Wake up at 9am.. zZz.. The night before slept late coz doing BFS presentstion slides.. So yea.. Coming back.. Woke up late today.. Then slowly take my time to go school.. Then reach sch at 10.50am.. Lazy to go for SVE lecture coz I was 50mins late.. If I go in the lecture confirm damn paiseh one lor.. Coz everyone will stare at you from the moment you enter the Lecture Theater till you find your seat.. So yea.. I pon lecture and sat down at the amphitheater and listen music.. Then at 11am, sms-ed Fey, twin and Bear to ask them where are they.. In the end only bear reply and say tht they at opp sch bus stop and they heading to Tampines for lunch.. Then I ask them wait for me and I rushed over to the bus stop.. When I climbing the overhead bridge, guess wat.... The bus was arriving alr.. OMG..! I run all the way up, across the bridge, down the stairs and to the bus... Damn tiring man.. But luckily I made it.. Phew...

Lunch was at Popeye's.. It was awesome.. Then aft lunch had to rush back to sch for a talk with the Section Head (SH).. And aft the talk with SH had to rush for BFS lesson coz I was presenting tht day.. OMG... In tht 2-3 hrs had to ruch here and there... Tiring man.. And my BFS presentation turned out well..! Weee.... I so didn't expect it luhh.. Surprisingly no one asked question.. Lucky me..! :D Then aft sch went tamp with the usuals.. And when reach tamp, they all went home.. I waited for my twin, Derrick, to take the bus.. Aft tht, I went back to sch to wait for Shanjiv to end his test.. While waiting, I saw Yifa.. So I slack with him a while.. He bring me to the AVA room and show me ard his underground room.. Quite awesome.. LOL.. Aft tht went to Cafe 2 for prata.. Yifa treat..! Yay..! Thanks Yifa..! :D

At abt 5pm, finally left sch.. Met Shanjiv and his classmate Zul.. Then went to town.. When we reach Dhoby Ghaut, we saw this long queue outside starbucks.. Guess wat.. They were giving away FREE drinks..! Woot..! So we joined the queue and got ourselves coffee..! Yay..! I had the White Chocolate Mocha Frap..! Yummy..! My favourite..! :D

Aft a while of walking ard, we went home.. Hehe.. Yea.. Nth interesting happened aft tht.. Ok luhh.. Its getting late and I better head to dreamland soon.. Goodnight readers..! Take care.. Muz miss me ok..! :p


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:11 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |