Hello readers.. I quite sad now le.. Coz I might not be going on holiday alr.. )': All the travel package and stuff tht we call all full alr.. Sad.. So mummy say can forget abt goin to far country alr.. Haiz... But cant do anything also luhh.. Coz we all book late.. So no choice lor.. Mummy say the most is go Malaysia.. But its ok luhh.. Better than nth right.. :]
Anyway.. Today had make up lesson for IAC again.. But I had no mood to go.. And I stayed up whole night watching show so I was feeling tired too.. In the end, I decided to sleep aft I bathe and pon class.. Sorry for not coming Mr Sean and sorry to my clique too.. ):
I sleep all the way till abt 4pm.. Then woke up, eat lunch and play com.. At abt 6pm I left hse to meet my usual sec sch clique.. Met then at Cineleisure and we went to watch movie.. Zombieland is awesome man.. Very funny and quite scary at parts.. Its a comedy/horror show.. You guys shld watch it..! (:
Then aft movie, we got nth to do.. And knowing us, forever dun want to go home early.. So we went to play lan.. L4D 2... Damn awesome game man.. Play play until shiok only.. Then left ard 11.30pm and took last bus home..
Now I juz taking a break from watching America's Next Top Model Cycle 13.. Channel 5 haven show it yet but I watch until finale alr.. Hehe.. I watch online.. (:
Ok ok.. I goin back to watch my show.. I'll update again soon ok.. Take care everyone.. I really LOVE you all.. Muz miss me ok..! (:
I'll end today with some photos.. Enjoy...



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


