<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Hello everyone.. Today was an awesome day..! But it has its downs too.. Hmm.. Firstly.. Today had make up lessons for IAC in sch.. Class starts at 10am.. My clique has planned to meet at Tampines Inter at 9.30am.. But you know what.. I woke up at 9.05am..! zZz.. How to reach Tampines by 9.30..! I think by 10am also cant reach sia..!

Anyway.. Since I was late, I slowly took my time to get ready and leave hse.. I wear my purple colour striped shirt and jeans.. Today we all dress mice nice coz we celebrating Kenneth Yik's birthday.. Happy 18th Birthday Kenneth Yik..! All the best in everything... (: His birthday was on Sunday btw.. Hehe..

So I trained down to sch.. When in the train I sms twin ask him where they all at.. Then he say they all goin class alr.. So as soon as I reach Tanah Merah stn, I rushed all the way to class.. Then in class Mr Sean went through FIFO, LIFO and some other thing ( I forgot wat it is.. psps... =X )... So I juz do my work quietly in class (like I always do.. :p)..

Then aft class, we went to the stationery shop in sch.. Coz the rest need to get smth.. So I juz walked ard the shop.. I decided to look at the greeting cards tht were on the racks.. All very nice design and pictures.. Then I saw this saying on one of the cards.. It says, " Since you've been gone, its so quiet around here..." Juz aft I read it, the first person tht came into my mind was her... ): And soon I began thinking of all the memories.. My mood totally changed.. But then I told myself, I have to control coz I dun want Kenneth's birthday celebration spoil coz of my mood.. So I juz controlled myself.. :]

Then we headed to Tampines for lunch.. Aft lunch went to NTUC Fairprice to buy drinks for the drinking game tht we planed to play at barrage later on.. We bought four 1.5litre of bottled drinks and headed to barrage..

At barrage we played our drinking game.. Surprisingly, I was very lucky today..! Only had to drink like 2-3 times through out the whole game.. Aft we finished all the drinks, we went to fly kite.. And also surprisingly, I manage to do it.. It was my first time though.. Hehe.. But I got to admit, flying kite is very very difficult... I look easy but it is very difficult..

We left barrage at abt 6-7pm like tht.. And headed to the Singapore Flyer.. Sadly, Li Rong had to go home early.. ): But anyways, Kenneth, Derrick, Wati, Fey and me went to the flyer.. Wahh.. It is damn shiok man.. And the ticket is only $10..! But it is student promotion luhh.. And only until 31 Dec 09.. So if you haven't go on the flyer yet, Hurry go..!

In the Singapore Flyer, we took pictures and enjoy the view.. Then I saw this capsule which had a dinner setting.. And suddenly, I started thinking of her again.. ): Imagine how sweet and romantic it is to have a candle-light dinner with the one you love in the Singapore Flyer.. OMG.. How I wish man.. Haiz.. So I kept thinking and thinking of her the whole journey in the flyer.. Juz emo-ing and taking emo pics..

After the flyer, we all headed home... Yeah.. Thts abt it for today.. I shall update again soon ok.. Take care everyone.. :)

Since you've been gone, it is so quiet around here... I MISS YOU... ):


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:24 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |