Thursday, November 12, 2009
Hello.. Today was an average day for me.. Woke up late and missed all my lessons..! WTF.. So angry at myself.. Then to make it worse, smth f*cked up happen.. Watever tht I talk abt with my two close frens on msn last night really come out and showed today.. Argh..! Why of all days had to be today..??!?!? So when I reached sch I juz sat at the 3rd floor lobby of Business Block and stone.. Didnt want to go lecture.. Juz had no mood to do anything at tht moment.. Abt an hour ltr, went to meet the rest at T3 macs for lunch and study.. Since I had no mood, I told them tht I dun want to go back for BFS lesson.. The rest also dun feel like goin back so we juz stayed at airport study.. I finally learned and understand how to do P&L extract.. Thanks Dianto..! Then aft study, slowly one by one leave.. Left 4 of us.. Me, Derrick, Wati and Fey.. Juz play ard at T3 viewing mall.. At abt 6pm we left..
I took 53 frm T3 and transfer to 59 at Pasir Ris.. Throughout the whole journey I was damn emo/sad.. Coz tht route was the route I took almost everyday when I had to send my ex home.. So yea.. It brings back a lot of memories.. Like all the times we had tgt, doing all the random stuff.. All the times we slack at airport.. Then slowly all the not so good times and finally the separation.. Haiz.. Sad, but it was a good learning experience.. Well.. I better go to bed now.. Got IAC CA tmr and I cant be late.. So yea.. Goodnight..! Will update tmr on how the test went ok.. Take care.. I love you all..! <3>
I shall end today with a baby photo of me.. Enjoy.. ^-^
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 11:53 PM