Reached sch at 9.45 ard there.. Then walk up all the way to 04-02.. But when I reach got no one..! So I called Derrick(twin) and ask him where they all.. He say got no lesson and they at cafe 2 eating.. So I went and join them there.. Then the rest of sch got nth interesting alr.. Hehe..
Aft sch went to Bugis with twin, Fey, Kel and Wati.. Walk walk ard Bugis street, Iluma and junction.. Then aft a while Roselyn met us there.. Then continue walk walk.. Aft Bugis, everyone separated and went home.. LOL.. But I was goin to meet my sec sch clique so I lazy go home and then go out again.. So I company twin go Century Square and collect hp.. Aft collect hp, he went home.. I took 65 to town and it took quite long.. But its ok uhh.. Coz I get to catch up with sleep in the bus..
Then met sec sch clique at Cineleisure.. Suppose to go Scape Lab for a gig.. But when we go there they say gig is on the 21st Nov, Sat.. WTF..! My fren Michael see the date wrongly and tell us today..! Thanks a lot arh Mike..! Since there's no gig, we went back to Cine for dinner.. Had KFC for dinner..
Aft dinner we bused to Boat Quay.. From there, we walked all the way to Marina Barrage.. LOL.. Damn long walk.. And it was freaking hot.. Sweating all the way.. Then halfway we took off our shirt and walk bare body..! LOL.. Damn cooling.. Hehe.. (: Then when reach barrage we juz sit diwn and slack and talk cock..! Then left at 11pm coz we dun want to miss last train.. Went to the bus stop to wait for bus to Marina Bay mrt stn..
Then we sms Iris to find out how long till the nxt bus come.. Guess wat.. 36mins..! So we didnt bother and decided to walk.. Then aft we walked like 300m away frm the bus stop, guess wat.. We saw the bus coming..! So we ran all the way back to the bus stop.. F*ck sia..! Iris lie to us..! LOL..
Then I trained home with Mike.. Reached home and did the usual stuff.. Bathe and wash up.. THen ate McSpicy..! Wee.. Mummy buy for me.. LOL.. THen now blogging and goin to sleep soon.. Got to wake up early.. Tmr meeting the group for buffet.. We celebrating Dianto's 22nd Birthday..! Haha.. Ok then.. I shall stop here for now.. Will update again on Dianto's bday celebration tmr.. Goodnight everyone..! ^-^
Happy 22nd Birthday Dianto Dianto Koh..! LOL.. (:


