Happy 17th Birthday Mitchell Low Tian Wei..!
15th November.. Its one of my best friend's birthday.. Well.. Haven talked since aft sec sch.. Coz he do very well for O's and go to JC.. So yea.. Busy with studies and own stuff.. Anyway.. To my best friend Mitchell, Hope you are doing well in SAJC.. All the best in ur studies and ur future endeavours.. Hope to see you soon.. (:
Now back to my life.. LOL...
Yay..! Going holiday at the end of the year..! But.... My family duno where to go.. LOL.. Coz my daddy only got 3 days leave.. Sad.. ): So my mummy say cannot go far far country.. But my sis and bro and me want to go far far.. LOL.. Then mummy say if want go far muz go without daddy.. ): Haiz.. No daddy wont be fun.. Haiz.. And besides tht... We haven decide where to go.. So duno if got time to book the tickets and all.. OMG..!
But we alr have some options.. Mummy suggest New Zealand.. Both my sisters want go Korea.. My bro and I say go Tokyo Disneyland.. So yea.. Its like still undecided le.. But I hope we will faster decide.. Coz I really want to go for holiday to far far country.. Hehe.. And I am so looking forward to it.. So if in the end never go then I will feel damn miserable.. LOL.. And hope daddy can follow.. Coz no daddy = no fun...
Anyway.. I quite tired now.. Going to sleep alr.. To all those taking MPS, ALL THE BEST FOR CA...! Ok.. Goodnight everyone.. Take care and sleep well..! ^-^


