Arghhh..! I AM GOING TO FLUNG MY ACCOUNTS TEST FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE...! I AM SO GOIN TO GET AN F FOR MY GRADE..! WTF..! Haiz.. I feel damn angry at myself now.. How can I be so F*cking careless..! Argh..! Let me tell you all wat happened.....
My accounts (IAC) CA has 2 questions.. Question 1A and 1B.. Question 1A is damn easy..! But guess wat.. I used the WRONG METHOD..! They ask to use straight line method but I stupid stupid go use reducing method.. F*CK sia..! Thts 50% of the paper gone..! Then for Question 1B, I dun understand wat half of the question is saying..! In the end, only manage to answer one part of the 4part question.. WTF luhh..! So thts like practically the whole paper gone.. And tht means I'll get an F alr..! Argh.!
I am sorry Mr Sean Quek.. I have let you down once again.. And this time is due to my carelessness.. )':
Well.. I got no mood to do anything alr.. So I guess I'll stop here for now.. Goodnight everyone..Take care..


