And ever since tht dream, I feel so restless.. I feel very uneasy.. I feel very worried.. I kept me thinking and wondering the whole day.. Why did I suddenly have this kind of dream..?? Is smth going to happen..?? If smth was goin to happen, is it smth good or smth bad..?? OMG..! These questions keep going through my mind all day.. And on top of tht, I keep worrying and thinking of her.. Kept thinking how she was doing.. Sigh.. Really.. I do feel so damn worried...
I have so much to say abt these few days.. But now my mood not there.. Juz when I think I was goin to be fine, this dream had to come.. Now I'm left with so many unanswered questions in my head... And these questions juz keep running in my mind.. Ahhhh...! With the headache adding up and the sleepless nights back, I duno wats ahead of me now.. To me, tmr is still a mystery.. And all I hope is, it wont be a bad one..
I really hope you are doing fine.. The dream I had really scare me to death.. Coz whatever tht happened in my dream, I dun want it to be a reality.. ):
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere..


