Thursday, October 15, 2009
Sorry to keep you guys waiting.. Anyway.. Today I was damn sot in the morning.. I was suppose to meet my fren and go school together.. Then last minute he call and say he overslept and ask me go first.. Ok fine.. Tht one nvm.. Then in the bus I fell asleep and ended up missing my stop.. I ended up at Tamp Inter.. Wtf.. I already damn late luhh.. Argh..! Then take bus back to school.. I went locker to take my books.. And when I tried to lock my locker the lock take damn long to lock.. Wtf..! I was alr so impatient and pissed off and this had to happen.. Make my mood worse.. Then in class, we doing some grp work.. I sat with Tracy and Yifa.. Then guess wat.. Adeline walk in and join our grp.. Fuck man.. In my heart I was like, " Argh.. Why the fuck did she join us..!?! Confirm I will get damn annoyed one."... So I juz sit down and do nth... Dun want to explode in class in the morning.. And true enuf tht annoying Adeline was playing a fool.. Duno for wat fuck she keep writing and erasing the answers.. But I cant be bothered luhh.. So I juz gave the "ahh whatever" look the whole lesson.. Then aft tht was elective lesson.. I was kinda looking forward to tht one.. I choose BFS.. Banking and Financial Service or smth like tht.. Quite ok uh.. But it is combine class with QF.. Fucked up sia.. But at least there is more QB ppl.. From my grp had Derrick, Kelsie, Roselyn, Yifa, Dianto and Tracy.. Then still got Sha, Eza, Steph, Ruixin, Lizard, Vincent, Weiwei, Nelson, Manfred.. Overall the class quite ok.. But QF ppl are annoying.. I duno why but first impression is I dun like them.. Then aft tht went lunch at Cafe 2 with my group.. Yea.. Then SVE we did some activity.. Suppose to everyone do and then top 5 winner will get prize.. But I lazy do so I juz help Derrick complete and win the prize.. Then we all share the prize which was chocolates.. IAC was quite ok too.. Mr Sean went through Depreciation thingy again with some examples.. But I was damn sot coz my com everytime hang.. I restarted like 5 times luhh.. Then the keyboard also the key all dropping out.. After a while I juz gave up.. Then aft school went locker to deposit my books and took 31 all the way home.. Yea.. Thts abt it for today.. Alright and Take care ppl.. :DD
Today saw her at Cafe 2 when I was having lunch with the rest.. Finally got to exchange glances.. My mind and my feelings juz went haywire.. I juz became numb.. Hmm.. Ultimately, I was very happy to see her and exchange glances.. (:
Haiz.. I keep thinking and wondering, why must everything pass so fast..?? This few mths seems like a dream to me.. Everything happened so fast.. And in this dream I wake up crying and in tears.. Times spent together with you are memorable.. Sharing our jokes, problems and even tears with each other.. Sharing all my joy with you was the best thing tht I can ever ask for in life.. But you left and walked out so silently and quietly.. It left me in shock and made me feel so lost and left me cold.. So lost to the extent tht I cant even find myself again.. I duno who am I now.. Wats my real identity.. Coz I can tell you, aft you left I am not myself anymore.. Now I'm nth but a fake.. Or shld I say living under a mask.. I'm so lost.. Turn left, right, or go straight..?? I duno.. I cant seem to find your light anymore.. I cant feel your warmth anymore.. Ahhhh..! I duno wat to do.. In times like these, I wonder who will be there for me.. Well.. I guess I know the answer...... NOBODY........ )':
Life without you is like a broken pencil, there is no point.
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 3:03 AM