<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Sorry for not updating for a long time again.. These few days I having random sleeping times.. Its like I using com halfway then suddenly KO without me realising.. Then a few hours ltr i juz suddenly wake up and start using again.. Weird eh...?? Haha.. I really find it damn weird luhh..

Anyway.. Today(wed) went out with Jordan.. Met him at City Hall MRT stn.. Then went Penin to buy jeans.. Headed to Funan aft tht for lunch/dinner at KFC.. Long time since I ate at KFC.. After eating we got nth to do.. So went Clark Quay walk walk.. Then I suggested goin to the Central coz I have not been there.. So we went to explore tht shopping centre.. OMG man.. I find the place rather confusing.. The escalators are like randomly placed.. LOL.. So we slowly go and try out all the escalator and see where it lead us.. Then went to Harvey Norman to look at ear piece and camera.. I really need a ear piece man.. My ipod ear piece spoilt quite some time ago and now I am using my handphone ear piece for my ipod.. Damn annoying coz the wire damn short.. Muz save money and buy new ear piece..! Hmm.. And and I also wanna buy a camera..! I see all those ppl carrying camera ard and taking nice landscape pictures.. Damn nice.. Haha.. I want also.. Hehe.. So I guess I need to start saving alr.. Aft walk walk at central we like got nth to do alr sia.. Damn boring coz only the two of us.. The two other fools in my clique, Michael and Shanjiv cannot and dun want to come out.. Michael need to prepare some presentation for an interview tmr.. So busy whole day.. And Shanjiv dun want to come out.. Coz he got no cash.. Haiz.. Then me and Jordan juz like walk ard aimlessly.. Headed to Peace Centre to play arcade.. Played Tekken 5.. But I damn long never play Tekken alr sia.. Forgot how to do all the combo and stuff.. I used to be a not bad player during the aft O lvl holidays coz we will everyday go and play.. But now I suck alr man.. Then aft tht played the usual racing game Outrun 2.. Tht one also damn sot.. Halfway in the game duno wat happened to my car.. It suddenly cannot drift.. So I started crashing.. Arghh..! Annoying man.. Piss me off nia.. So aft arcade we went to juz sit somewhere and smoke.. Haiz.. These few days I picked up my smoking habits again.. Coz feelinng like shit always.. And yea.. I duno why but smoking makes me feel better.. Well.. I know its killing me slowly.. But I cant help it..

Hmm.. Let me share with you all smth tht I dun really talk abt and smth tht only my very very close frens know abt me.. I first tried smoking when I was primary 6.. I see my uncle smoke, then I was like "Wahh.. Quite style uhh.. I shld try one day..".. So yea.. One day aft sch went to try.. Not bad eh.. Haha.. But tht time I didnt quite like it.. So I didnt start.. Then when in sec 3.. I feel damn sot.. Coz sec 2 I very playful and never study.. So I drop to Normal Acad at sec 3.. I started smoking again.. Hah.. Everytime go slack with my frens and go smoke.. Then at sec 4 I stop again.. Due to some personal reasons.. (: But then, my N lvl results was rather bad.. 11pts and cant go sec 5.. I got choice to go ITE then, but I want to take O's.. So I choose to retain at sec 4N.. Then tht year, I start again.. But aft like half or 3/4 of the year, I stop again.. And again its due to some personal reasons.. Then I start again at the end of sec 5.. I mean aft when I got my O lvl result and I found out tht I totally flung my O's.. But honestly, I didnt smoke a lot then.. Only when I ton or when I got chalet.. Thts why you dun see me smoking in ITE.. Coz I can control myself.. But these few days, weeks, month I feel damn super sot.. So I suddenly became a little heavier.. Ha.. I sorry if you guys dun like or hate smokers.. Anyway.. I wont and dun smoke in school unless necessary.. Hah.. But if you see me outside smoking and you ignore me its ok luhh.. If you hate me aft finding out abt this then I really duno wat to say.. I mean, ppl change.. For the better or for the worse.. This is me.. If you cant accept me for who I am then there's nth I can do.. I believe each one have their own thoughts and each have the right to choose their frens.. If now I dun fit into your frens list, I cant do anything also.. All I want to say is I am sorry if you now hate me aft finding out more abt me.. Sorry to all.. Sorry to disappoint all my friends.. ):




I would rather be hated for who I am than being liked for who I am not....


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 3:02 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |