<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Sorry for not blogging these past few days.. I dun have mood to do anything.. Please forgive me.. Today was a waste.. Wasted my whole day.. School starts at 9am.. BFS lecture.. But guess wat time I woke up... 12pm..! Wth right.. When I woke up, I went to use com.. Chat with Yifa on msn a while.. Then went to bathe and get ready for sch.. Since I was feeling damn mood-less and tired, I took my own sweet time to get ready.. I finally ready at 1pm.. Then slowly walk to Toa Payoh inter.. No choice but walk to inter coz my bus pass expire ytd.. Then buy bus pass and took 31 to sch.. In the bus I went to sleep.. I wake up it was one bus stop before school.. Heng sia.. Lucky never miss the stop.. So I slowly slowly walk into sch and up to class.. Then when I reach the classroom, there was nobody.. Classroom lights all off and class lock.. I became even more sian.. I was thinking to myself, " Fuck..! Dun tell me got no lesson.. I will go crazy sia if no lesson..".. So I sms Derrick and ask where the class.. While waiting for his reply, I walk up and down the corridor and peek into all the other classrooms and see if I can find any of my classmates.. Then Derrick say they at 2nd floor.. So I went down to find the class.. Finally found the class at the Student Activity Centre(SAC) at 2nd floor.. When I walk in, they were having some workshop thing.. So I sat nxt to Mr Sean and he ask me why I late and stuff luhh.. Aft tht I juz stone coz I was late and didnt know wat the hell they were doin.. So I kinda didnt bother and juz sit and stone only.. Aft tht went Cafe 2 with WeiXiong the bear bear and Dianto.. They ate prata and I drink my favourite Soya Bean Milk.. Then change for SW and went hall for pe.. Everyone was there alr so we juz join in and put out bags there.. Then we wait and wait but our dear SW teacher Mr Yeo never come.. Wahh.. Waste time sia.. Then I got pissed off and juz walked off and went to Cafe 2 buy chicken wrap.. Aft tht meet up with bear and the guys and went to change back.. Finish changing went Cafe 1 with Dianto to meet up with the clique.. I wasn't hungry, so I juz sit down and play Fifa10 on Dianto's psp.. Aft a while met Jordan and then took 31 home with Jordan and Dianto.. Thts it for today.. Nth much.. Juz merely wasting time.. And I think I falling sick also.. Shit.. When I got home my temp went up till abt 37.7'C... Then aft bathing and all it went down.. Now feels normal.. Not so high.. Well.. I hope I dun fall sick..

To my dear friend and classmate Derrick Toh Yong Quan,
Take care ok brother.. Hope your fever/running nose/flu will get better.. If you sick tmr then take a rest at home ok.. Drink lots of water and eat medcine ok.. Get well soon...! (:



These few days, as I walk ard sch, I keep seeing you.. But its always from a far.. Sad.. But yea.. I'm happy tht you have alr moved on so far and you are enjoying life in sch again.. Really happy for you.. But watever it is, I'm living in a life of regrets no matter wat.. Everyone can say watever they want and point fingers at one another.. But it aint gonna change anything... Coz I know tht I'm the one who messed up, but you took the blame and left quietly... You dun want them to blame me.. You dun want them to hate me.. Thts why you packed your stuff and went away.. Taking all the blame and making everyone think tht you're the bad one.. People might say to me, "Its good tht she moved on Ridz.. Now its your turn..".. But all I can say is, these people are not helping at all... Easy for them to say.. Coz they are the ones who make my mess even more messy.. All these two headed bastards.. I really feel they dun deserve to live.. They juz pick on the weak and helpless souls, like me, and juz tear them apart.. Coz they know I'm a threat to them academically.. So they tear me apart so tht I wont be able to focus and perform in my studies.. And these bastards will juz laugh.. Dun worry.. I know who they are.. Somehow or someway, I will find the strength to carry on and destroy these bastards.. I will prove to everyone tht I can do it.. And I will avenged her for all the sufferings she has taken in place of me.. I will not let you down this time.. I have failed you once.. I wont fail you again.. So to those bastards, Better watch your back.. I might strike anytime........................................


A broken heart is a heart that has felt love..


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 12:38 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |