Hmm.. Actually I wanted to update on Friday, coz I wanna share with you guys how awesome my day was.. But yea, I too tired liao.. So yea.. Sorry arh.. (:
Anyway.. Friday was seriously damn awesome day.. My mummy wake me up at 7am for sch.. I wake up go toilet, do business and bathe.. Aft bathe I wear my boxer and lie down on my bed.. Before I know it, I fall asleep.. I wake up ard 10+am.. Check my hp and see got miss call frm Derrick.. I sms him tell him i overslept and then hurry get ready and went to meet them.. I was so excited coz tht day aft sch we had a Accounting year 1 bonding day.. :D There are different activities to choose from.. But my class almost everyone chose cycling at East Coast Park(ECP).. Ok ok.. Coming back.. I took bus 31 all the way to Tamp to meet my clique.. Met them at Century Square Foodcourt coz they were having lunch.. I didnt eat coz I alr ate Macs on the way there.. Wait for everyone to finish eating and then headed to ECP tgt.. Then reach ECP, warm up, and the cycling begins.. :DD Well, since our class had almost everyone sign up for cycling, we were divided into 2 grps.. The best part is, we were divided according to our cliques..! Woot..! Mr Sean purposely divide this way so tht we will enjoy ourselves there with the ppl we were comfortable with.. Anyway.. Our starting pt was at the Macs area there.. From there we had to cycle to Bedok Jetty area.. Complete an activity, collect token and go back to the starting pt..
As soon as we get our bikes.... CHIONG AHHH...! Haha.. We chiong until reach the hawker centre are there then tired.. So we stop awhile.. I went to toilet coz I need to do business and the rest went to buy water.. Aft tht, slowly cycle to the activity place there.. Reach there, we saw bear bear there.. He did not join us coz he volunteered to help with the organising and running of the event.. So yea.. Haha.. Btw.. The activities all can say rather easy.. First part, we had to do yoga pose.. LOL.. Every pose tht we manage to do as a grp earns us 1 token.. Well.. we sailed through tht round.. ^-^ Then nxt was some puzzles tht we muz solve.. We got stuck at 2 of them.. ): But nvm.. At least we manage to get 4 out of 6 tokens..! ^-^ Then we slowly cycle back to the start pt.. When cycling back, Derrick, Roselyn and me cycle tgt.. There's this part where we had to cycle at a slope.. We chiong there.. Then chiong up the slope.. And... When going down.. FREE HAND...! Woot..! Damn fun man.. Haha.. Derrick was qutie scared to do coz he scared fall.. Haha..
When reach back alr, we returned the bikes and went to exchange the tokens we earned for some tools for our nxt activity..... Build sandcastle..! Weee.. We faster build ours and then we start playing in the sea.. LOL.. Since Dianto is class rep, We carry him and throw him in first..! Haha.. He kena twice luhh.. Once by us and the other by Vincent and clique.. Then it was kenneth's turn.. Haha.. Aft tht we plan to do on Mr Sean.. LOL.. But since he was like the main organiser, he cant play much.. But he say aft the event then can.. HAhahahah.. Set uhh..! Still have chance.. Muahahahah.. Then we had dinner of McChicken and mineral water as part of the refreshments provided.. It was damn filling luhh.. Coz we take like 2-3 burgers each.. Haha.. Then aft eating everyone was dismissed.. We stayed and continue playing.. Coz we still haven trow Mr Sean into water yet.. Haha.. But guess wat.. We no need throw.. He himself run to the sea.. Haha.. Cute sia.. Then we juz push him in.. LOL.. And one by one kena... FeyFey, Wati, Dianto, Derrick, Bear Bear (pushed by me ^-^), Kenneth and myself.. Aft I push bear I fell in myself.. LOL.. Then we all carry Roselyn and throw her into the water also.. Haha.. Then juz swim ard and play ard till abt 6+ or so.. Went to toilet to wash up and headed to Tamp to go home..
When reach Tamp, Derrick wanted to go buy earpiece.. So Kenneth, Fey and me accompany him.. Went to challenger.. Ended up, I also buy earpiece.. Haha.. Yay..! Finally got earpiece..! Then aft tht I took 28 all the way back.. Yeah..! Well.. Tht was wat my Friday was like.. Awesome uhh.. Haha.. ^-^
Often times we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.. Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.


