Monday, October 12, 2009
Hello everyone.. Sorry for being quiet these past few days.. Juz no mood to blog uhh... Hmm.. Anyway.. Today I went swimming at Singapore Swimming club with my sec sch clique, Jordan, Michael and John... We all decided to go swimming as we want to train our stamina.. And I heard tht it is better swimming than running.. Anyway.. We went there and train by swimming laps.. Wahh.. My stamina like shit now man.. Last time at a normal olympic pool I could swim until 3/4 of the length of the pool.. Now I can only swim like 1/3 or 1/2 of the length only..! Then will get damn tired and breathless.. OMG man.. But I juz push myself and try to go further and further every lap I swim.. And I'm not the only one.. All of us also same.. So now we plan to go swim every Saturday or Sunday.. Hee.. :D After swimming, we got changed and went for a buffet at the restaurant there.. Wahh I tell you, its like heaven man... Soooo much good food... There's salmon, crayfish, buttered prawns, fish head curry and many many more yummy food.. We eat and eat until damn bloated.. Then aft eating the main courses, we went to raid the dessert table.. Even more shiok man.. Mango pudding, chocolate cake, and the best of all, chocolate fondue..! Aft the dinner we cannot get up.. My chest and stomach area is damn pain man.. There's some kind of piercing pain.. Everytime I breathe in its damn painful.. Well.. Partly is because I push myself during training laps.. Then while in the pool while swimming I kena kick by Michael on the rib cage twice.. Left and right... And lastly is because we stuff ourselves to the max at the buffet dinner.. So its like all three combine and its damn freaking painful.. But after a while it got a little better.. Now its still pain, but not as bad as juz now.. Hope it will get better or else tmr I die man..
Hmm.. Tmr is Monday.. Which means....... SCHOOL REOPENS...!! Ahhhh...! I'm both happy and not happy.. Happy because I will finally get to see my dear classmates again.. Holidays I was so busy with other stuff tht I cant make it for all their outings.. I really miss their crapping and fooling ard.. Can say my life is soo quiet without them.. I miss you guys.. Cant wait to see all of you..! Well... I'm sad because I'm not ready for school yet.. New semester means new and harder topics, new set of problems to juggle, new time-table and schedule to get used to, etc etc... OMG.. I was emoing sooo much during this one mth tht I never got time to prepare myself for school... Ahhhh..! Hmm.. But I guess it wont be tht bad.. Coz I have very very good buddies in school.. My QB clique..! Well.. I guess we will all be a little more serious now.. Coz exams didnt do too well.. And each one got their own troubles and problems.. But I have to say they always make my day luhh.. And I also have such a wonderful teacher like Mr Sean Quek.. Always eager to help and always making us laugh.. So I guess this upcoming semester wont be tht bad.. Feeling scared a little but I will be able to handle it..
Ok ok.. Look at the time guys..! 3:02am... OMG.. I need to sleep.. Tmr need to report by 9:30am.. So Goodnight to all... Take care alright..! Honey Dream..! ^-^
I was blessed because I was loved by you....
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 2:29 AM