Finally got to see her today.. But as always, no chance to talk or even say hello.. ): It is good to see her so happy with her new frens.. She seems more happier than when was with me around.. I feel happy for her.. But at the same time I feel very sad.. Happy coz she has found new frens tht will take care.. And sad because I feel tht I have failed as a fren.. I have caused all the problems for her due to my actions and feelings.. Yupp.. Juz now in the bus ride home, I text her and while waiting for her replies I read all the old sms from her.. It juz makes me cry.. Last time, we would go on and on smsing each other with no worries and troubles.. Crapping abt everything around us and laughing away.. And yea.. Things have changed.. Its no more as happy as last time.. I wonder when will I run out of tears to cry.. For the whole 1mth of holidays or so have been having sleepless nights and drowning myself in my tears.. Argh..
I need strength.. Both mental and physical.. Now I'm feel so weak and helpless.. So defeated by love.. I got attacked mentally and physically in all directions until it makes me dead.. I'm dead mentally and emotionally.. Sigh.. ):
Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.


