Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Well.. I dun have much to say.. Today I juz stayed home the whole day.. As usual..! Play com, eat and sleep.. Haiz.. Ytd btw... Went to town to watch movie with sec sch frens.. Watched the ugly truth.. Show was quite nice.. Then went peace centre to play arcade and lan for an hour.. Then went home.. OMG man..! I am so fucked up luhh.. Very very tight on cash stilll can go out and stuff.. Fuck man.. I really need to get up and work..! But I'm juz letting my lazyness conquere me.. Haiz.. I duno luhh.. Sometimes I myself duno why I'm like this.. So freaking lazy.. Sigh.... Anyway.. I shall not talk too much.. As much as I want to cry all out here, I shall juz cry alone by myself first.. Ok.. Take care everyone.. Dun worry abt me... I'll be fine.. (:
I really really hope you are doing fine.. Take care... <3
If you love and care abt someone/something protect it.. No matter how tough or how sad, you got to keep trying.. Even if you have to put your life on the line.. Never give in to hardships...
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 11:38 PM