I really no mood to do revision these past few days.. OMG luhh.. Exams nxt week man..! And I know NOTHING abt BEV.. My AFD also damn jia lat coz last few topics I not really familiar with... Oh no..! How how..!! I dun want repeat module sia.. Especially BEV.. Can die sio.. I guess next few days muz chiong ah..!! No choice alr.. Haha.. Anyone wanna study with me...??? HEHE...
Well.. I am so touched tht you text me asking me whether I'm feeling better.. Thank you so much for your concern.. It really made me feel a lot better.. And you are just so sweet.. (: The smses you send me are always so cute luhh.. It will keep me smiling throughout the day.. Hehe.. :DD Ok.. I'm going to keep it short and sweet.... I LOVE YOU..!
(I always want to say I LOVE YOU to you in person.. But I juz cant pull myself together to say it.. Haiz..)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart...


