Friday, September 11, 2009
Sorry to have bothered you these past few months.. Everything tht happened was my fault.. Really sorry.. I duno whether it was wise to have listened to my heart.. There were both very happy and sad times.. Both of which are very memorable.. But I guess now times have changed.. You are probably annoyed by me more and more each day.. Its ok.. I can tell by your actions during the last few days.. It really make me feel not needed by you anymore.. I feel so invisible and not noticed.. Well.. I guess I am not tht important to be noticed by you.. Haiz.. Its really sad but I cant do anything also.. I guess I shall juz keep to myself and suffer all by myself.. Haiz.. I am really fated and destined to lead a sad life.. So no matter how much I try to be happy, it will still end up so depressing.. Sigh.. For now at least.. Juz let me drown and die in my tears... I hope I will disappear forever.............................................
No matter how bad and painful this gets, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU....
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 9:13 PM