Thursday, September 03, 2009
Nothing much to say today.. Was having fever so I didnt go school.. Woke up at ard 3.30pm and switched on my lappy.. Went online and facebook.. Played facebook games.. Then took my temperature.. It was 37.7..! OMG luhh.. Like still the same aft all the sleeping..! Haiz.. Juz continued to play com coz was too lazy to get up.. Then chat online and sms with a few frens.. I really happy and glad tht I have very caring frens.. Thanks for your concern guys.. Really appreciate it.. I will take care of myself.. :DD Yea.. Then had dinner and aft dinner went back to my lappy.. Played Fifa Online 2 with my fren till abt 8pm.. Watched Singapore Idol.. And then back to lappy..! Haha.. Yea.. Thts abt my day today.. Cant do much coz I was down with a fever.. But I am happy to have frens accompany through sms and msn.. And also very grateful to have the accompany of my beloved lappy..! Hehe.. Ok.. Take care people..! I love all of you..! Dun miss me ok..! :DD
I was really happy when you text me today.. I was thinking how you were doing and whether I shld sms you.. But I scared I bother you coz you might be at work.. So I juz emo to myself.. Then nxt thing I receive sms from you.. Woah.. You know when to sms me huh..?? Hehe.. You never fail to put tht smile on my face.. You juz know when to sms me.. Thank you so much for making my day today.. I really really hope to see you soon.. Really really miss you so much.. Ok then.. Take care alright..! Muackz.. <3You are always in my mind, kept in my heart, marked on my soul... I LOVE YOU..!!
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:32 AM