Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Hey.. Sorry for not updating past few days.. Been busy with a lot of stuff.. But last few days has been awesome.. On sunday went baybeats... FBE and Anberlin was awesome..! It was really happening.. Haha.. After baybeats, wanted to go home.. But we missed last bus.. So ended up ton.. Haiz.. Morning went home to bathe.. And then go out again.. Went watch Final Destination 4 in 3D..! Effects were awesome.. But story very short.. Haha.. Then went home at ard 8plus.. Bathe and fell asleep.. Woke up at ard 3am.. Body feeling damn hot..! OMG..! Fever..!! Ahhh.!! Took temperature and it was 38.7... So eat medicine and went back to sleep.. Today slept throiugh the whole day.. Woke up at 7pm for dinner.. Haiz.. I hate having fever or falling sick.. Everything you eat seems so tasteless.. Haiz.. Hate tht feeling.. Then went to bathe with damn cold water.. Now body temperature lower alr.. 37.7.. Hope it will continue to be lower and go back to normal.. Anyway.. I dun feel too good now.. I think i going to sleep soon.. Ok.. Goodnight everyone.. Take care..!
Well.. I hope you are doing fine my girl.. I juz waana say I really miss you so much.. Hope to see you soon.. Take care and hope you are doing fine.. Smile..! (: <3
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart...
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 10:18 PM