<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 14, 2009
Haiz.. I have not left my hse since I came back aft the last day of school.. Can u believe it..?? OMG.. Can say this is the first time I feel so down till I got no mood to leave my hse at all.. Juz imagine how depressed I'm feeling now.. Hah.. Its like I'm on the verge of becoming insane.. Hmm.. Can say already in the early stages.. HAHAHA... The feeling its damn sucky I tell you.. Its like there's so many thing running through your mind 24/7.. And you keep getting different kind of feelings every minute.. It makes you confused... You duno whether to feel sad, happy, angry or anything.. And you also cannot decide whether to feel happy or sad... Hmm.. Actually I also duno what I'm crapping about now.. ARGHHHH....!! HEADACHE...!! Well.. It has been here since the start of exams luhh.. The headache is like forever stuck in my head.. Lucky during exams not so bad... Now ah.. Freaking pain can.. Damn severe headache.. OMG.. And its getting worse and worse.. FUCK..! Its like banging your head on the wall repeatedly... It keeps getting worse and worse.. HAHAHA... The best part is.. My best friend Mr Panadol Extra cannot help alr... Its way beyond his abilities.. I eat panadol and dun eat panadol also the same... WTF...! So I gave up on him.. HAhaHA.. Hmmm.. I think the more ppl read this the more insane they becoming.. I juz wanna say sorry luhh.. Actually I dun wish to spread this Insanity-Depression Disease to anyone.. But I juz need a place to cry all out and let some things out.. Hopefully it will make me better.. So I came to my blog.. Coz can Say whatever shit I want... HAHAHHA...

Ouh ya.. I juz remembered.. I juz wanna tell tht FUCKING SPAMMER to juz FUCK OFF...! Dun even try to spam my tag board luhh.. I can track you down easily.. So I suggest you dun bother luhh... Find someone else to spam.. Understand or not bastard..! And say whatever you want about me luhh.. Call me whatever fuck names you want.. I wont bother.. At the end of the day.. You are the STUPID ASSHOLE who has juz wasted your time.. And also.. You wouldn't want to piss me off now.. Coz if you do.. I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAKING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BONE IN YOU... So try me..


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 7:18 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |