Thursday, September 17, 2009
Guess wat.. Till now I still haven not left my hse.. OMG..!! What is happening to me..?? This is certainly not me man.. I am the type of person tht can never stay at home... But now.. Duno wat happened.. Haiz.. Hmm.. I duno luhh.. I'm juz too sad and depressed to even bother to go out I guess.. It has been a week since I left my home or even heard from you.. Everyday I will juz lie on my bed, with my handphone in my hand... Hoping tht you will call or even sms.. Haiz.. This really shows how much I treasure and cherish someone I love and how much I really cherish friendship... I guess all I can do now is juz sit and wait for a miracle to happen... I really have no strength to carry on alr.. I'm too defeated and wounded by love.. I am juz goin to sit and let time heal this broken and wounded heart..
Also.. I would like to take this moment to apologise for everything.. I really shldn't have started this whole thing and cause so many things to happen to everyone.. I really hope those tht I have hurt will accept this sincere apology of mine.. This is the best I can do for now...........I cross my heart and say I love you...
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 3:35 AM