<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Yay..! Weekends are here man..! Friday was a rather awesome day.. Pon school again...! Stay at home and do some final revision for my OFA exam.. Then went for the exam which starts at 3 plus.. Cant remember exact time coz was feeling very excited to take test.. Hehe.. Omg.. The exam was easy man..! All the If function formula stuff was damn super easy.. I was happily doing the paper without any worries.. Then there was like 45mins left and I only got the pivot table left to do.. But somehow I couldn't figure out how to get the value.. OMG la..! I was not able to figure out how to find the percentage.. I try and try again and again.. And my value keep coming out "#NA#" or smth like tht.. WTF..?!?! I panic like siao sia.. Then I slowly getting damn annoyed.. I tried like every possible thing la.. And keep coming out the same thing.. In the end I didnt manage to print the pivot table.. Fuck sia..! 10marks gone lei... Wah...! But I still confident I can get A.. Hehe.. We'll see how it goes and I'll update again on my result when I get it back.. OK..? For now I juz pray that I dun make any stupid mistakes.. Coz I cant afford to lose anymore marks if I want my A..

Then at night I went to meet my frens at ION orchard.. Then from ION we walked to Esplanade for Baybeats 2009...! Baybeats was damn awesome man.. Today was the first day.. When we reached some malaysian band was playing.. Didnt really listen to them.. We stand at the back and smoke.. Coz the place was damn packed luhh.. Then juz slack around and waited till 1030pm.. Great Spy Experiment time slot.. Hehe.. We then went nearer to the stage to listen.. But we stood at the side coz want to smoke.. Hehe.. Wah.. The band was damn awesome man.. But I cant wait for Sunday.. For Better Endings and Anberlin...! WooHoo..! That one must go man.. Lucky Monday no lesson.. So can go and also go for the For Better Endings after Baybeats party.. I think it will be a rocking night.. Hehe.. Yea.. It was certainly and enjoyable day.. Though there was a little hiccup thanks to the pivot table.. Haiz... I still enjoyed myself..

Tmr (sat) will be busy whole day.. Morning, going for the Presidents Charity event thingy.. Hehe.. Going with my clique.. :D Its time to give to charity man...! Community service..! Weeee...! Hope it will be awesome.. Then I duno wat time tht finishes.. Then aft that if there's time, will go for Baybeats and then will most probably ton... Coz at 12am plus got soccer match man... Arsenal FC vs Manchester United FC...! Cant wait for tht too.. I hope Arsenal win..! GO GUNNERS...!! Well yea.. Thats abt it for now.. I'll get back to you all soon alright..! Take care..! :)))

Well.. I might be very busy and occupied with my outside life.. But girl, I am always thinking of you.. Ever since I met you, there is never a second tht you are not in my mind.. Even in my sleep I dream of you... Anyway.. I hope you will also have a great time this weekend and everything will go smoothly for you.. I'm also hoping and praying that you will do well and get an A for the OFA exam too, despite the minor hiccups here and there.. Alright then.. If there's anything please do tell me ok.. Take care and goodnight to you my dear.. Sweet dreams.. *hugs and kisses* <3




When I first saw you
I was afraid to talk to you,
When I first talked to you
I was afraid to like you,
When I first liked you
I was afraid to love you,
Now that I love you
I'm afraid to lose you...




Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 3:35 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |