<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 28, 2009
Wah.. Today I shall not say much.. My thurs was very normal.. Pon LLA... Came during pe.. Played badminton and won the first match I played.. Hehe.. The teams were me, Devi and Mr Yeo on one side and Alinia, Weixiong and Azri on the other side... Can say it was even team.. Hehe.. Then aft tht was very typical luhh.. Not much different from any other thursday.. Anyway.. Tmr (friday) is my OFA exam.. OMG..! Die liao.. My Excel is not very good.. Coz after getting A for Word I started slacking in class alr.. Hehe.. But I not scared luhh.. Coz I have already agreed with someone tht we wont be scared for this exam.. And juz do watever we can and aim for an A.. I know we can make it.. :D Anyway.. Thats it for now.. I'll post again ltr luhh ok... For now juz wish me luck for my exam ok..! Thanks..! (:

Thanks for making my day today..! (: I was so happy tht you notice me today.. Hehe.. U know tht juz a touch from you can make me happy whole day.. Awesome right..?? Haha.. Juz a simple tickle on my tummy was able to change my mood totally this whole day.. Well.. I guess tht shows how much I miss you... Haiz.. I'm juz really very blessed to have you.. Anyway.. All the best for exam ok.. Lets go in and claim our distinction..! (:


Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone in when they are right beside you and you can never have them..??



Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 4:25 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |