Then stayed from 10am till the event end at 10pm.. Then took train home with Li Rong... Then when I reached Toa Payoh stn, my fren called and ask me meet them at Esplanade.. So I had to train back down all the way to city hall.. Hehe.. Then went for the second day of Baybeats.. But only last band left.. Coz I reached ard 10.20pm.. The last band wasn't tht entertaining to me.. Waste my time sio.. Then ard 11.45pm left Esplanade.. Reached home played com.. And watched match.. Arsenal lost thanks to the damn biased ref and a stupid own goal..! But the ref is fucking biased.. He gave yellow card like giving out flyers like tht.. And no penalty given when arshavin taken down.. WTF..! Piss me off nia.. Haiz.. Well.. Lets juz not talk abt the match luhh.. All ARSENAL fans knows tht Man Utd was juz lucky last night.. Arsenal was played better and deserved to win.. But thanks to some biased ref, we lost.. So lets juz see who wins everything at the end of the season..
Today is going to be another day of fun..! FBE and Anberlin in Baybeats..! Cant wait..! Will be at esplanade at ard 5pm+ or 6pm.. Hmm.. So if u guys see me there come and say hi ok..! Hehe.. Ok luhh.. Thts all for now.. Take care everyone.. And lastly.. GO GUNNERS...!!
Well.. I hope you will eat regularly and not only have 1 meal per day.. I know you have no time and busy with work.. But to work you need the energy.. So therefore its impt to have ur meals ok girl.. Even if u really have no time, then juz take a break and eat smth small.. Tht is better than nth.. Coz the last thing I ever wanna see is you falling sick.. So please.. Its for ur own good.. Alright.. Ok.. Take care ok.. Really hope to see you soon.. You are in my mind 24/7.... <3
Love is like playing the piano.. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart...


