Today no mood to do anything.. Went for LLA but came damn late.. Like 15mins before lesson end.. I feel damn bad coz Mr Simon is very nice and understanding and yet I keep coming late or pon his lesson.. Sorry Mr Simon.. Anyway.. Went LLA and juz sit and talk to weixiong and Mr Simon.. Then aft LLA me and bear went straight to the OFA class.. But then still got another class inside.. So we juz keep walking up and down the corridor.. Then I saw her in the class.. I smsed her and chat by text a while.. Then our turn go OFA.. OFA I did the work.. But after a while I juz stopped.. And juz sit down and stone.. Juz didn't have mood to continue.. Then followed the usuals for lunch.. I did not eat.. So I juz sat down and emo.. After a while I fell asleep... Aft their lunch, they woke me up when goin back to class.. In BEV class I took out my book and worksheet and wanted to study.. But aft 5 mins, I got headache.. Sian..! I got pissed off and juz gave up listening.. So I went to sleep.. Woke up for AFD coz we have to change to another classroom.. As soon as we stepped into the classroom, I put my bag on the table and sleep on my bag.. Coz my headache seem to be getting worse and for a moment I felt like fainting.. 5mins before lesson end, I woke up.. Felt rather the same even aft all the sleeping.. Haiz.. Anyway.. took out the my ledger pad and wanted to copy.. But my stupid headache juz keeps getting worse.. I talk cock with bear coz he sitting nxt to me.. Then forced myself to copy smth.. Then left for home.. Took train with Yifa and Dianto.. Dozed off in the train.. Then suddenly got fart smell.. WOAH...! DAMN STINK SIA..! I straight away walk up sia.. Was wondering who fart coz I know it wasn't me.. Was looking around and trying to catch the culprit coz tht idiot juz make my already damn bad headache worse.. I turn my head to my left and see this auntie.. Then she look at me and suddenly started smiling to herself.. Then I was like WTF la..?? But then I knew why she smiling and somewhat laughing to herself... Its because she was the idiot who farted.. Coz the smell was coming from her direction also.. So must be her lor... Idiot sia..! Then I got off at Toa Payoh stn and bused home.. Reach home ate dinner and lie in front of my lappy.. Wanted to sleep but cant.. So ended up playing facebook and stuff.. Haiz.. Eventually dozed off at I duno wat time also..
Tuesday
Today I pon sch... Wake up at 730am.. But no mood to go sch.. Still feel a little headache so I went back to sleep.. Then wake up at 11am when my dad came back from work... I open the door for him.. Then went to my lappy to play facebook.. Then dozed off halfway.. Wake up at 3pm when my bro came back from school.. Open door for him and chat with him a while.. Went back to continue with my facebook and then dozed off again.. Then at abt 6pm I woke up again when my mum came back.. Then I went to bathe.. Aft that I went to help her in the kitchen and prepare dinner.. Then had dinner together.. Aft dinner went back to facebook.. Then there's this girl who added me on msn and facebook.. I didnt know who she was.. So I chat with her.. Then slowly found out more abt her and we became frens.. Hehe.. So cool.. First time making frens online.. She seems very nice and sweet.. So juz chat with her till she sign out at abt 12.30am.. Then I went back to facebook and play game.. Wanted to go sleep but cant.. My headache slowly coming back.. Haiz.. Sian.. Tmr muz go school.. Cannot afford to pon so much.. This coming friday OFA ca.. And I not very confident.. So tmr lesson muz chiong OFA.. Haiz.. Ok then.. I'll Blog again soon... Take Care and Goodnight readers..! Hehe.. (:
Hmm.. Now sometimes I wonder.. Do you notice me anymore...?? Everytime I see you I will sms you.. But when I ask, you usually will say u never see or notice me.. And its not once.. Its like all the time also like tht.. Hmm.. Is it a sign asking me to forget you already..?? I really duno.. Coz I know I will NEVER want to and will NEVER forget you.. No matter how far in life we have move on, you will still be kept in my heart as that special guardian angel that always never fail to make me smile... I will really this friendship.. I promise..
I cross my heart and promise that I will treasure our friendship forever...


