<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 07, 2009
Hmm.. Today nth much happened.. Typical thursday.. There's no S & W (again).. So came school at 12 for Ofa.. Ofa lesson juz slack and browse net coz Ms Dion never teach due to the small attendance.. Haha.. Aft tht Afd learn new topic.. Trading, profit and loss account & balance sheet.. Haha.. Was ok la.. Not tht hard.. Then Mr Quek say tmr will have class national day party.. Cant wait.. And he put me, Derrick, Bear bear and kenneth in charge of drinks.. So aft school we went to Tampines Giant to buy the stuff.. FeyFey, Wati and Kelsie came along as they were in charge of snacks.. So we went to buy all the stuff.. Played ard Giant like little kids.. And eventually left at ard 6.30pm.. Went back to school to pass Mr Quek the stuff coz we all lazy bring home.. Hehe.. Then I headed home by myself.. Took 31 all the way.. Yea.. Thts abt all for thursday..

Haiz.. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings this afternoon... I juz wanted to joke ard with you.. But I guess you were not in a good mood.. Could tell from the way you replied.. And the fact tht you stopped replying juz confirms tht you were pissed.. I'm so sorry.. I didnt mean to hurt you.. If I had known you were not in the mood I wouldnt have joke with you.. I guess now I'm nth more but an irritant right.. Haiz.. I'm so sorry.. I guess.. Its best if I were to juz keep to myself.. Yes, it will certainly be sad, lonely and painful.. But at least I know tht I'm not hurting you.. Coz everytime I see you hurt, it juz kills me.. Its like taking a dagger and stabbing it right striaght into my heart.. Thts how it feels like.. I'm sorry tht I cant make you smile anymore.. Instead now, I juz make you get annoyed and angry.. Sorry..


"Its amazing when strangers become friends... But its sad when friends become strangers.. I met you as a stranger and took you as a friend.. I hope we'll meet in heaven.. Where friendship never ends......"


Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 12:45 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |