<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 21, 2009
Hey.. Sorry for not posting ytd.. Was busy luhh.. Hehe.. Anyway.. Today went well.. In the morning I actually made it to LLA lesson..! Woohoo..! Aft abt a month skipping LLA.. Haha.. Aft LLA went cafe 2 with wei xiong the bear bear and ameer.. Didnt ate much coz I thought pe was going to be the high rope obstacle course thing and scared I vomit.. But in the end it was Badminton.. Badminton we played 3v3.. Manfred, weixiong and I vs ameer, yong quan and kenneth.. Haha.. Damn fun..! But very tiring also.. After pe I hurry make my way down to the OFA class coz of some reasons.. Hehe.. Then OFA did some survey thing coz I lazy do the assignment.. Then headed to Cafe 2 with yifa, ameer and dianto.. Never eat kunch coz I was too tired to eat.. Pe drained all my energy..! Afd I was like practically asleep the whole lesson.. Wake up here and there due to some commotions.. Aft AFD I pon BEV and went home.. Coz wei xiong need to collect smth from my hse.. So yea.. No choice but to pon BEV..

Oh ya.. Debarment List out alr.. And Guess wat..! I'm not debarred..! Yay..! But Jonathan kena.. Damn poor thing.. I hope his appeal will turn out well.. (: Yea.. Thts abt it for my day luhh.. Went pretty smoothly I must say.. (:

Well... To answer your question ytd.. YES... I MISS YOU SO MUCH..!! ): I hope you are feeling alright.. I know you are going through a rather tough period.. I will always be here for you if you need me.. Dun worry abt bothering and trouble me alright.. I have never thought and never will think this way.. I'm more than willing to help and be there for you.. Alright.. Take care alright.. Love you..! <3>

Love is more than just caring for someone,

its how you miss them when they are not around...





Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 1:39 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |