I pon sch today coz I overslept.. Well.. Actually I didn't oversleep.. I woke up at 6.45am the usual time I wake up.. Then I go bathe.. Aft bathe I fall asleep again.. Haha.. Nxt time wake up it was 10am alr.. Then I blur blur hurry get ready and leave.. Then when in the bus.. I realise got no point goin sch alr... Miss AFD and BEV lesson alr.. Then no need go CMS coz my grp done presentation.. I damn pissed off sia.. Felt so stupid.. Then I started thinking of her.. Wondering if she's ok and if she in sch.. So I sms.. Was really glad to know tht she's fine.. Then she say sms her ltr coz she doin work.. So I went to sleep in the bus.. When I reach sch I sms again and ask if she got plans.. I then sat down t the bus stop and wait for reply... Aft an hour no reply.. Haiz.. I went back in sch to buy drink and tap out... I then went back to the bus stop.. Coz I duno where to head to.. Feel a little lost.. And still waiting for ur reply.. Soon after, Ameer and Azri came down the bus.. Talked to them a bit them they went for CCA.. I still continue to sit at the bus stop hoping to see someone and tag along with them.. I sat at the bus stop and listen song.. Then my ipod started some sad songs.. It got me thinking of her.. Then I feel tears rolling down my eyes.. Memories of us both sad and happy were running through my mind.. Then suddenly I saw Kenneth walking.. I sms him and ask him where he going.. He told me he meeting Derrick and the rest at airport.. So I tagged along with him.. Then I sms Derrick ask him where he was.. He say he alone at T2 Starbucks coz the rest were noisy and he cant focus in studying.. So Kenneth and I went to company him at starbucks.. Then I ask them go macs coz I want to eat.. So we headed to macs at T2.. At macs we had lunch and studied.. I did AFD while Derrick and Kenneth did BEV.. While studying and eating, Kenneth was busy cheching out for JC chio bu.. Haha.. There were a few of them.. Haha.. We ended us juz talking crap for while.. Then Fey,Wati,Ruixin and SiewEng came.. They sat at another table coz our table in a mess.. We didnt really bother abt them coz we went back to studying.. Aft a while we got damn restless.. So I ask if they go somewhere else.. We then decide go Coffee Bean at T3 coz Kenneth wanna buy drink there.. So the 3 of us headed there.. On the way drop by polar to buy some snacks coz we were feeling a little hungry.. After buying food and drinks, went to viewing mall at T3 to sit and slack.. Then at ard 6pm we left for home.. Aft leaving them, I went to meet my other frens at town.. They call me to join them for movie.. We watched Orphan... It was damn freaking scary luhh.. OMG...! I was screaming throught out the whole movie.. Its really damn awesoeme movie luhh... I dun mind watching it again.. Haha.. Aft movie we slack ard at cathay starbucks.. Played stupid games until late.. Missed the last bus home alr.. So we decide to ton.. Then played truth or dare.. I kena do pole dance sia.. Wahh.. Paiseh sia.. Haha.. But I juz do luhh.. Hehe.. Then played till first bus and first train came.. THen we went home.. Overall it was a day well spent.. (:
Though I was having fun, I wanna tell you that I never forgot abt you.. You were in my mind the whole time... I hope u had a great day too.. Yea.. Sorry abt the confusions in the afternoon.. I duno why I didn't receive ur reply.. Sorry.. Anyway.. Take care alright..! I <3>


