<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Yay..! I felt happiness.. (: I went out with my QB dears...! But sadly not all were able to make it.. Some had work while others already watched the show and dun want to watch it again.. Well.. 8 of us turned up.. Me, Derrick, Kelsie, FeyFey, Wei Xiong, Kenneth, Fahadah and Wati... We went to cathay for a movie... Watched Transformers - Revenge of The Fallen... Well.. It was my second time watching though.. But it was worth it.. Coz firstly, I watched it with my QB dears... And secondly, the movie was awesomely action packed.. But I have to say the story line not tht good.. Haha.. I sooo love Bumblebee... Haha.. Very cute and funny... (:

After movie... We headed to Plaza Sing for lunch/dinner... Went to Pizza Hut.. (: Derrick and me ate a whole pizza each.. Haha... Damn full aft tht.. LOL.. Aft which we went to arcade, ZoneX, at the mrt stn there.. Played 2 rounds of the racing game Daytona... Guess wat.. I got 1st for the first round..! (: Then the second round i forgot who won.. But I think its FeyFey.. Sorry.. I got stm (short-term memory)... Paiseh..

Hmm.. Aft arcade, we went to Starbucks.. But bear (wei xiong) and kenneth left... So it was left with me, Derrick, Kelsie and FeyFey.. Derrick and myself brought our laptop and we used com there while my mummy(Kelsie) and FeyFey juz stone.. But aft a while, I got fed up coz the freaking internet access was damn slow and i got disconnected a lot of times... So i gave up and off my com.. Annoying sia.. At abt 9pm, they all left home...

I then met my sec sch frens aka my pool clique.. Jordan and Shanjiv(aka peanut). Peanut cousin Munna was there too... They happen to be at Plaza Sing.. Haha.. So i met them and guess wat we did.......... POOL...! Haha.. We went to peace centre for pool.. But i dun really like tht pool place.. The tables are damn small and old.. It is like breaking apart lar... And the cue stick there also most like spoilt.. Luckily we manage to find a few working sticks.. So still enjoyed our game... Played pool for an hour.. Then at abt 10.30pm, went to arcade... More racing games... We played Daytona and Outrun 2.. There were 4 of us... Juz nice got 4 machines there.. Haha.. It is damn fun.. We all started crashing each other.. And scolding F*** like we own the place like tht.. Everytime someone crash u will hear " Wah NB...! F*** u lar..! CB..! " Haha.. Damn shiok..

At 11.20pm, I went home.. From peace ctr walked to Dhoby Ghaut mrt stn with Jordan coz we always take train home.. Very fast.. For me only 10mins and for jord abt 15mins... But damn sian.. When I reach Toa Payoh, all the last bus gone..! Well.. Actually my hse is walking distance away from the mrt stn but knowing how lazy I am, I always take bus.. Anyway.. I using bus consession pass... Nth to worry.. Unlimited bus rides...! I walked ard the interchange.. Lucky still got feeder bus sia..

I reached home damn tired and sleepy.. But guess wat.. Aft I bathe I became wide awake can... Feel so refreshed.. Suddenly not tired alr.. Haha.. Since I wide awake, wat else... PLAY COM...! Without hesitation switched on my lappy and play.. Go msn, Fb, Blog hop, youtube, etc.. Chat with my fren who is slacking in camp... Until now.. Haha..

Wah... 6.00am alr...! I post again ltr or tmr k.. Good Morning Everyone...! Anything juz drop an sms... Love u all...! (:



Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 5:27 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |