Today(wed) didn't go for bev in the morning.. Instead met my QB dears for breakfast at tamp.. When I left my hse I sms Derrick and ask if he want meet in train.. At first he ok.. So I slowly take my time walk to interchange.. Then he suddunly reply again, " Eh.. I on the bus alr.." Haha.. Means tht he took bus instead of train.. At first i thought I read wrong coz I was still blur.. But I did read correctly.. Haha.. So nvm lor.. Took train myself.. Listen to songs on my ipod the whole way.. Then when I reach macs, only LiRong, Kenneth and Elene was there.. Then LiRong was like ," Woah Ridzwan.. Today come on time ar..! Haha.." Haha.. So yea.. Waited for the rest to come.. While waiting I sms Derrick and ask him where is he.. He say he still on the way coz he was still blur juz now and took the wrong bus accidentally... Haha.. Funny sia.. In the end we ate at KFC.. Not nad lar their breakfast.. Was my first time eating breakfast there though..
After breakfast went sch for cms lecture.. Was totally not in the mood.. And the lecture theatre always damn hot and stuffy... Makes the situation worse.. So ended up talking crap with Dianto and those ard me... Aft lecture its time for ofa.. Was not bad la.. Continued with the previous assignment and I actually complete it correctly.. Then went to help Elene and Jonathan coz they confused at some parts.. Ofa ended at abt 2pm.. Earlier than usual.. Then school end...
Aft sch juz slack at Cafe2 with Dianto and play with my lappy... Play a few nonsense games.. Damn lame but when u are bored anything is fun.. Haha.. Slack till abt 4pm then I didnt know where to go.. I sms my pool clique and ask them if wanna play pool but two of them got own plans and the other got project to do in sch.. Wahh..! Sian sia.. Didnt want go home so I went to parkway.. Reached parkway and walk ard for abt 5 mins.. My fren Bryan call me ask me meet at Simei.. So I headed all the way back to Simei.. On the way there, saw my sec sch home econs teacher.. Chat with her for a while at the bus stop.. Reach simei met a few of my band brothers... All in poly alr.. We sit at a bench and do work while we chit chat.. Haha.. Talked abt band and a lot of other stuff.. Old memories are just so sweet.. Haha.. We went on and on till abt 6+pm... Headed back home with bryan..
Then my usual home routine... Bathe, Dinner and com... But today... I was thinking of stuff.. A lot of stuff happening at the same time.. My life, sch, frens and so much more... Got so many projects to do and I have not started on a single one.. Die sia.. Haiz.. Duno wat to do alr.. My life is like diving downward ever since O' Levels.. F***ed up sia... Haiz.. If anyone could lend a helping hand, PLEASE do so.. Thanks.. I would really appreciate it... (:


