Today(tues) was awesome... Haha.. First lesson was afd... Doing control account the new topic.. Last friday I pon sch coz overslept and ytd in class I sleep the whole way... Today damn lost in class but I manage to figure out everything myself.. Only the closing of account I asked Mr Sean and Dianto for help... Then got one or two entries I ask Wei Xiong... The rest I do myself.. Haha.. Then cms dun need to go coz my cms group (Manfred and Jonathan) both never come... So juz go class extra only.. Then after cms went cafe 2 for lunch with Dianto,Ameer and Az... Haha.. Ate my usual chicken rice... Haha.. Damn nice.. (: Eat finish then go play caram at student activity centre with the same ppl.. Play until Ameer had to go for student council meeting.. Then we go cafe 1 for ice cream.. But I didnt ate.. Haha.. Stay with Az and Dianto for a while then I go meet Alinia, Swee Feng, Sindy, Siew Eng and Devi tht group.. Go expo walk walk and eat donut... Devi's treat...! Yay...! Thanks Devi..! (:
After eating donut we take train back... Then went tamp mall walk walk with Seiw Eng... Walk until sian and tired.. Haha.. Also go century and Tamp 1.. At Tamp 1 bump into Rui Xin.. Haha.. Chat for a while then she left... Then we go buy bubble tea and go walk walkat park connector.. Wanted to walk to N2 take 12 back but too lazy... So juz sit under mrt track chit chat.. Haha.. Then take bus from tamp and transfer at lavender to go home.. Coz I dun feel like goin home early..
When reach home do the usual stuff.. Then went online find Jonathan and discuss abt cms script.. Haha... FINALLY...! LOL.. Still not completed but got storyline alr at least.. Plan to do the rest tmr in sch.. Haha..
So yea.. Overall I had fun today.. Enjoyed myself both in sch and outside sch.. Tmr muz get the cms done.. Haha.. Hope can finish at least a simple one... Ok.. I post again aft sch.. Goodnight and sleep well...! (:


