Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sorry.. I will not be able to post often.. CA2 is fast approaching.. Then still got CMS and Bev projects.. Wahh... Die man.. Besides that I still got a lot of other problems to attend to.. I think I will juz fall sick and collapse... Seriously.. The best part is.. I'm broke now.. Ha.. The timing damn nice sia.. Purposely dun want me go out ony sia.. Its good la.. But at the same time bad also.. Tht means I cant do much to relax.. NO movie, pool and all.. Wah.. Nvm.. I still have my beloved lappy and my friends... (: Ok then.. I will try to blog often ok.. I hope everyone will do fine... There's juz so many things coming out these few days for everyone.. Lets all get through These tough times together.. Anything bothering u juz come look for me.. I will try my very best to help ok.. And I'm referring to all my friends out there.. Need assistance in anything I'll be more than happy to help as much as I can.. I hope its the same for you too.. Ok then.. Goodnight.. I got to get back doing my CMS role play script for CA2.. Take care... I love u all...! <3
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 3:27 AM