<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16921089?origin\x3dhttp://screwedlifeofridz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Sorry for the late update.. I reached home at 11pm and fell asleep soon aft I bathe.. Haha... Sorry.. By the way.. Today(fri) was great.. Was up early.. Well actually I didnt sleep (again..!)... Busy trying to level up my restaurant city and watching my drama... (: Haha.. Cant wait to see wat the ending will be... And my reataurant city Which I started on thursday now only level 7.. Haha.. I see everyone else's like level 25 and above i jealous sia.. Haha.. Oops... Anyway.. I went to meet my pool clique(Peanut and Jordan) at serene centre (off bukit timah road).. They went to meet their gf aft sch and I followed coz it has been a long time since I saw them(frens' gf) too.. Aft which we went to town to slack.. We cant really do much coz we all bo lui... Haha.. Headed to Bugis area coz it is one of our usual slacking place..
(Mood = Normal)

As soon as we reached Bugis, we sat down outside 7-11 and wait for another one of our frens to arrive..Then I started thinking of someone.. My mood from happy began to get lower.. Coz I Have not seen tht person for some time alr.. In my heart I said a little prayer... I said, " Dear GOD, I wonder if tht person I'm thinking of now is in the area.. If tht person is then please at least let me see tht person even from a far.. I really miss tht person and I would be very happy to see tht person.. It would really make my day.. "
(Mood = A little low)

Then guess wat... Abt approx 5mins ltr... The person I was referring too earlier walked pass me...! I was speechless... So speechless tht I cant even open my mouth to say hello.. But tht person didnt see me.. So I smsed instead coz by tht time we were alr quite a distance away.. I was so grateful and happy tht my little prayer was answered.. Coz tht really made my whole day...!
(Mood = COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER..! :D)

Yea.. Aft tht my fren tht we were waiting for, Michael, arrived.. Then we walked ard Bugis street.. Haha.. Wanted to ask if there were job vacancies at Messy.. Aft which headed to iluma and took our favourite LONG escalator.. (: Haha.. Wanted to go to the sky garden at 7th floor but the sky garden was closed... So we checked out the lan gamig place opp it.. We walked in and our jaw dropped... Woah...! The place damn big and nice.. Its like WCG sia... The atmosphere and all like exactly the same as WCG.. Damn awesome...
(Mood = Still very happy)

Aft tht got hungry and all of us suddenly have the craving for prata.. Haha.. Duno why.. I think coz its cheap and feeling.. So headed to some coffee shop nearby and had our prata.. While having dinner we were like chatting abt sch and all.. All 3 of them were talking abt their programming and all and I juz sit there like a fool.. Coz I dun know wat the hell they do were talking abt.. Was totally lost sia.. Haha..

By tht time we're done at almost 9+... Went to peace centre arcade.. Actually didnt want to waste money(all damn broke) but we had quite a lot of time to kill... So we combine all the small coins we have left and went to play arcade.. Surprisingly we had enuf for two games for the 4 of us... Woohooo...! Racing...! Daytona and Outrun2.. But I was damn fucked up.. Got last place for both sia.. We were noisy as usual.. Haha..

Aft tht headed home... I felt damn super tired.. Reached home striaght away sleep.. Haha.. I told u all tht alr.. So ya lar.. Thts abt it for now... Haha.. Till ltr ok.. Dun miss me..! (:



Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 6:58 AM


♥ Disclaimer ♥

Welcome to my blog.
I am broken-hearted enough so
Spammers please leave.
YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here.
LIKE me or HATE me.. YOU DECIDE..!

♥ The Broken-hearted One ♥

Photobucket

Ridzwan Theodore Bigbang
13 May 1990
20 goin on 21 baby..!
ITE College East, Simei
Higher Nitec in Accounting
UQ0904Q

♥ Wishes of The Broken ♥

Graduate from ITE
Enrol into Poly
SP/TP Accounting Course
A NEW Laptop (:
Iphone/BB
Car and bike license
Crumpler Bag (smaller one)
Arsenal home/away kit with my name and no. 13
Achieve my dreams
A long and lasting relationship



♥ Scream out loud ♥





♥ The Ones Un-Broken ♥

Alinia|CE|QB|
Azri|CE|QB|
Dianto|CE|QB|
Rachel|CE|QB|
Siew Eng|CE|QB|
Wei Xiong|CE|QB|
Yifa|CE|QB|

Elene|CE|
LiTing|Friend|

John Teh|StPats|5N2|
Brandon Wong|StPats|Band|

♥ Melodies ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


♥ Past ♥

September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
July 2007
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
March 2011
April 2011
December 2011

♥ Credits ♥

Blogger |
Blogskins |
Designer |
Mixpod |
Photobucket |