Sometimes I wonder what is going through your mind...........................
Haiz.. I'm feeling surprised, shocked and stunned.. Haiz.. I didnt know tht thing has gone this far and u have been thinking so much.. I hope tht u wont make the decision of leaving.. Coz honestly, I'm not ready to be apart yet.. Haiz.. I know this is not doing any of us good.. But please.. Not so soon... I really wish I can do smth to make things better.. But I'm so caught in between things tht I'm not in a good state to think of smth.. I know ultimately u will be gone soon enough.. I cant change tht fact.. I will and I guess I have accepted tht.. But can u please dun make it so soon..? I cant imagine my life with another missing piece of the puzzle.. I think I will be more lost than wat I am now.. Really.. Right now I feel so comfortable and warm with u ard.. I know I'm not suppose to be too comfortable but right now I cant help it.. If I hadn't make tht mistake a few mths back, all these misery wouldn't have happen.. Haiz.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't expect things to go to this extent.. Looking at u so troubled, sad and stressed juz makes me feel the same.. It just kills me to see u having to go through all these.. Haiz.. Anyway.. I duno why... But I juz cant let go yet.. Hmmm... I guess I'm just the type tht really treasures someone's friendship a lot.. Well.. Watever ur decision is, I will support u and will always be there.. It might be damn painful and difficult to accept but I'm willing to go through the painful process... It will take me a long long long time to recover.. Or maybe I wont recover at all.. Who knows.. And I also cant imagine wat it will be like.. Haiz... Anyway.. I hope things will get better.. If not.. I duno wat lies ahead of me...
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you... ):


